Friday, October 21, 2011

TGIF at GReads! {19}

TGIF is a weekly feature hosted by Ginger over at GReads! Each week, Ginger asks her followers a question to help us get to know one another better. It's also a chance to re-cap blog posts from the past week. Thank you all for the lovely complements on my reading chair last week! I very literally spent all of Sunday in it. Alright, on to this week's question:

Book Blogs That Make You Smile: Pick 5 book blogs you visit often and think others should, too.

Five?! Just five? Oh, man.

Here's my list, in absolutely no particular order.

Of the 5 blogs listed here, this is my most recent find. I discovered this blog through the linky for one of Ginger's features. Some of Anne's favorite books are historical fiction and classics, which I also love. I enjoy the content on her blog and have added several books she's reviewed lately to my TBR list. 

I absolutely adore Katelyn! Her blog is full of energy and her reviews are always honest. From what I read on there, we have similar tastes, so I know I can always find a good book through her blog. 

Shannon reads a little bit of everything and I love reading her views. Her blog is another one where I know I can find a good recommendation and honest viewpoint. I also love chatting with Shannon on Twitter. 

I was first attracted to this blog by the title and quickly realized what a great find it was. Meghan gives thoughtful reviews, and it's easy to get a feel for her personality in her blog posts. 

Another blog that has a little bit of everything. I've seen several book on Kelly's blog lately that I'm not sure I would have picked up on my own. I absolutely love the layout of her blog, too! I get completely overwhelmed by the whole layout thing on my own blog, so I really admire the ones who do it well.


Re-cap!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my! Thank you so much for including me on your list! Seriously, such an honor! I am sure I have seen the other blogs before but I will definitely need to check them out again! You rock :)
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the new blogs to check out! I don't know that I'd really read much from any of your five, but I have a few new favorites now! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!!! Thanks so much! What a nice surprise! You have totally made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Katelyn and Shannon! They are sweethearts. And such great bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Katelyn too. Started following Martinis recently. Thanks for the recommends.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! You just reminded me of Books and a cup of tea! I also like that blog :)

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the new blogs to check out! I enjoyed Books and a Cup of Tea quite a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, and please leave a comment! We love comments! Did we mention how nice you look today?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...